Monday, October 12, 2009
Some Days You are the Windshield....
Today I accomplished so much in my classroom. Granted, there were no students there. Today was one of our required Mondays to work (we are usually off every Monday) and I was busy cleaning the lab and working on the job I was recently given: Chemical Hygiene Officer. Sounds cool...in a very nerdy kind of way. This Friday will mark the end of our first quarter. We will have had 34 days of school at the end of the quarter. I missed 4 with H1N1, 3 with professional development and the first day is always a wash academically. That leaves 26 days that I was in class with my students. I feel like I am very behind. Today gave me a chance to take a deep breath and plan for the sprint that is ahead. I hope my students are well-rested and ready to run! (But I will drag them if I have to!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment