Only four school days left until my 10 DAY Thanksgiving Break! I can't wait because I could really use a little time off. This four day school week has been very stressful. I feel like I am weeks behind in my curriculum and falling further behind with every Monday off. Our school is in fiscal distress and our superintendent was recently 'suspended indefinitely' and an interim was brought in. There are rumors of another RIF this year and everyone is concerned. If only we could just teach and not worry about all of this...
On a positive note, I received notice yesterday that I have received another grant! This time it is for electrophoresis equipment. I am very excited!
This week we are going to complete a few labs and start on genetics. Gobble, gobble! The end of the semester will be here before I know it!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment